so its kind of good that | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
mary123
mary123 Jun 11
Arsene Wenger says a red card for Arsenals Mathieu Flamini would have been harsh following his tackle on Dan Gosling, and admits he initially thought the foul was going to go for Arsenal when he saw it live. Vapormax Plus Blanche Homme . The Arsenal midfielders two-footed challenge on the Bournemouth man earned him a yellow card from referee Kevin Friend, but Wengers opposite number Eddie Howe says the decision to send off the Frenchman would not have been a difficult one.The incident came in the eighth minute with the score at 0-0, before Arsenal went on to win 2-0 thanks to goals from Mesut Ozil and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain. Flamini deserved red Mathieu Flamini was fortunate, says Graeme Souness And Wenger, who said upon second viewing that it was certainly a foul, added it would have been wrong to send Flamini off.Wenger told Sky Sports: Honestly, live I thought it was a foul for us, because I thought he was first to the ball. Bmouth 0-2 Arsenal Arsenal moved back to within five points of leaders Leicester Was his foot high? Certainly, because the referee gave a foul. Was it a red card? I thought it would have been a bit harsh.He continued to play, which is good that he didnt get injured. Flamini was shown a yellow card for the challenge Wengers Arsenal are back to within five points of Premier League leaders Leicester thanks to their first win in four games, and face the Foxes at the Emirates next Sunday at midday on Super Sunday.And the Frenchman insists its another must-win game for the Gunners as they look for their first Premier League title since 2004, but says favourite tags for either side are irrelevant.Its another must-win game, we play at home and have our fans behind us, and we play against one of the favourites for the Premier League. Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe says Flamini should have been sent off We have a week to prepare now, and well do that. Favourite doesnt have great meaning, the only thing you can say is it is a big game.Its a very important weekend for the Premier League because of other big games next week. So lets prepare, and win it. Also See: Howe: Flamini deserved red Souness: Flamini should go Bournemouth 0-2 Arsenal As it happened Nike Air More Money Pas Cher . The 29-year-old Baines has established himself as one of the top attacking full backs in the country and was the subject of two bids from United during the last off-season. Everton manager Roberto Martinez says that keeping Baines at the club is a "massive boost and exciting for the future" because he brings "maturity and football knowledge in a very specialized position on the pitch" and an "infectious and positive influence to the rest of the squad. Nike Odyssey React Pas Cher .C. -- Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that theyre playing together as a team. http://www.chaussuresportairmax.fr/air-max-93-og-2018.html . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Deep in the second day of the decathlon, a rare hint of vulnerability from Ashton Eaton gave his rivals an unlikely glimmer of hope.The man known as the worlds greatest all-around athlete had failed twice at a low height in the pole vault and faced a final attempt in the scorching afternoon sun at the Olympic Stadium on Thursday. His wife, Brianne Theisen-Eaton, who had already won Olympic heptathlon bronze for Canada, was looking on anxiously, doubting there could be any crack in his composure.An unlikely chance for his rivals to finally beat him?Forget it.That was the moment I thought ... your whole life has been about this, Eaton said. Getting ready for this. What are you going to do?His third attempt at 4.90 meters was perfection, and he went on to clear 5.20 and to make sure his invincibility in the 10-event competition would continue.If there was any further doubt about his mettle, the javelin throw did away with that, too. After a bad first throw, he crept closer to the top mark of main challenger Kevin Mayer of France and made sure the concluding 1,500 meters was only a race for the Olympic record.With a final thrust across the line he tied the mark of 8,893 points the Czech Roman Sebrle had set at the 2004 Athens Games. One second either way would have made the difference.He went into the competition aiming to beat his world record, but expecting such a feat each time he competes just shows the mindset of the 28-year-old American. His inability to produce a record on demand showed he is merely human.Grimacing in pain for the lactic acid building in his legs, Eaton immediately went over to congratulate silver medalist Mayer.To be so close to a world-record holder, a man so gentle and humble, that already was exceptional, Mayer said.Eaton remained unbeaten in major competitions since he was left with silver at the 2011 world championshipss. Air Max 97 Vapormax Sortie. And a second straight Olympic title puts him among only a few of the greats. Asked whether that put him in exclusive company, he said: The decathlon is exclusive company.And even if its true that the decathlon requires traits of self-centered focus, Eaton remains a U.S. Olympic team member first and foremost.So when Kerron Clement was running the 400-meter hurdles final as the decathletes were competing in the discus throw, he couldnt hold himself back when his roommate took gold and crumbled to the ground in exhaustion.He ran over onto the track and put his hands on Clements back with heartfelt congratulations. I felt somebody, Clement said. I was on the ground, exhausted.For long, it has been Eatons knack to be better in giving than receiving.Sometimes it can turn against him.During the heptathlon competition, he sat in the stands with a Canadian cap, showing support for his wife. Some accused him of being un-American and were critical.It stung. After all, this is a proud athlete who already had the national anthem play at five major global championships.Have I not represented USA well? Yet u demand more. Ur respect is hard earned, Eaton tweeted, defending himself and his wife. I support the country that produced my wife.When a Canadian, Damian Warner took the lead in the opening 100 on Wednesday, Eaton immediately responded by taking the lead on the second event. He never looked back.On Friday, the U.S. anthem will be played in Eatons honor again during the victory ceremony.Still, seeing his wife get bronze was just as special.It was unbelievable. I was glad I got to watch every second of it, and she is a massive inspiration to me, he said. For us to have done this together is ... and then he sighed, lost for words. NFL Jerseys WholesaleChina Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '